SHERLOCK INSPIRED AFTERNOON TEA AT THE MIND PALACE
Solve your own mini-mystery as you enjoy sandwiches, scones and sweet treats in this Sherlock inspired hideaway in West London.
Enjoy a selection of freshly made savoury delights including Pastrami with a slice of gherkin burger with tomato bread and mustard and mayo sauce, Pretzel with chives, cream cheese and fresh salmon, Ham and cheese finger sandwich, Cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwich and Stilton and leek muffin with walnut.
Relish in a delicious scone served with cream and jam and our Lemon tart with meringue, Red choux with vanilla creme patisserie and raspberry coulis, Chocolate cupcake and Sable Breton with cream cheese.
Take a walk down Baker Street with Mrs. Hudson's afternoon tea exclusively at The Mind Palace.
Classic Afternoon Tea includes sandwiches, scones, sweet treats and tea or coffee of your choice plus a mini mystery - £30 per person
Detective’s Tipple Afternoon Tea includes sandwiches, scones, sweet treats and tea or coffee of your choice plus a mini mystery and your choice of Prosecco, Draft Beer or Seedlip and Tonic - £35 per person
- Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Minimum of 2 people.
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Gluten-Free options are also available. Please email email@example.com with any dietary requirements 72 hours in advance.
- Unfortunately, we are not peanut or nut-free.
- Save £5 when you purchase afternoon tea as an add-on alongside your booking for Sherlock: The Official Live Game every Saturday and Sunday before 5pm.
- Gift Vouchers on sale here.